Louisiana @ Georgia Southern
Current Records: Louisiana 12-13; Georgia Southern 11-14
What to Know
The Georgia Southern Eagles and the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns are set to square off in a Sun Belt matchup at 7 p.m. ET Feb. 23 at W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse. Louisiana should still be feeling good after a victory, while the Eagles will be looking to regain their footing.
Georgia Southern came up short against the Georgia State Panthers this past Saturday, falling 58-49.
Meanwhile, even if it wasn't a dominant performance, Louisiana beat the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks 79-74 this past Saturday.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Georgia Southern is expected to win a tight contest Wednesday. But bettors beware: they are only 2-5 against the spread when favored.
Georgia Southern got away with a 66-65 win in the teams' previous meeting in January. Will they repeat their success, or do the Ragin Cajuns have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse -- Statesboro, Georgia
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $18.90
The Eagles are a slight 1-point favorite against the Ragin Cajuns, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Eagles as a 1.5-point favorite.
Georgia Southern have won seven out of their last 11 games against Louisiana.
- Jan 29, 2022 - Georgia Southern 66 vs. Louisiana 65
- Mar 09, 2020 - Georgia Southern 82 vs. Louisiana 81
- Feb 08, 2020 - Georgia Southern 86 vs. Louisiana 79
- Jan 11, 2020 - Georgia Southern 71 vs. Louisiana 51
- Feb 06, 2019 - Georgia Southern 103 vs. Louisiana 86
- Jan 12, 2019 - Louisiana 87 vs. Georgia Southern 85
- Feb 10, 2018 - Louisiana 102 vs. Georgia Southern 91
- Feb 06, 2017 - Georgia Southern 74 vs. Louisiana 70
- Jan 14, 2017 - Georgia Southern 81 vs. Louisiana 76
- Mar 05, 2016 - Louisiana 87 vs. Georgia Southern 78
- Jan 14, 2016 - Louisiana 74 vs. Georgia Southern 65