Drexel @ Elon
Current Records: Drexel 12-9; Elon 2-19
What to Know
The Drexel Dragons and the Elon Phoenix are set to square off in a Colonial matchup at 4 p.m. ET Jan. 28 at Schar Center. Both teams took a loss in their last game, so they'll have plenty of motivation to get the 'W.'
The Dragons received a tough blow on Thursday as they fell 68-55 to the North Carolina A&T Aggies.
Meanwhile, the game between Elon and the Hofstra Pride on Thursday was not a total blowout, but with the Phoenix falling 82-65 at home, it was darn close to turning into one.
Drexel is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6-point margin of victory. Those burned by picking them against the spread on Thursday might want to keep in mind that the squad has not yet dropped back-to-back games against the spread this season.
The losses put Drexel at 12-9 and Elon at 2-19. Drexel is 6-2 after losses this year, Elon 1-17.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Schar Center -- Elon, North Carolina
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Dragons are a solid 6-point favorite against the Phoenix, according to the latest college basketball odds.
Bettors have moved against the Dragons slightly, as the game opened with the Dragons as an 8.5-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Drexel have won nine out of their last 15 games against Elon.
- Dec 29, 2022 - Drexel 62 vs. Elon 50
- Feb 19, 2022 - Drexel 71 vs. Elon 60
- Jan 20, 2022 - Drexel 77 vs. Elon 49
- Mar 09, 2021 - Drexel 63 vs. Elon 56
- Feb 15, 2020 - Elon 75 vs. Drexel 70
- Jan 16, 2020 - Drexel 63 vs. Elon 41
- Feb 02, 2019 - Drexel 67 vs. Elon 63
- Jan 03, 2019 - Drexel 79 vs. Elon 65
- Jan 25, 2018 - Drexel 83 vs. Elon 79
- Dec 30, 2017 - Elon 90 vs. Drexel 75
- Feb 18, 2017 - Elon 65 vs. Drexel 56
- Jan 19, 2017 - Elon 93 vs. Drexel 73
- Mar 04, 2016 - Drexel 57 vs. Elon 56
- Feb 18, 2016 - Elon 81 vs. Drexel 76
- Jan 02, 2016 - Elon 83 vs. Drexel 78