Oregon State @ Portland State
Current Records: Oregon State 3-3; Portland State 2-4
What to Know
The Oregon State Beavers will take on the Portland State Vikings at 11 p.m. ET Sunday at Earle A. Chiles Center. Given that both teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this game.
This past Friday, Oregon State lost to the Florida Gators by a decisive 81-68 margin.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Beavers are expected to win a tight contest. But bettors beware: they are 0-2-1 against the spread when favored.
Oregon State ended up a good deal behind Portland State when they played in the teams' previous meeting earlier this month, losing 79-66. Can Oregon State avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We'll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 11 p.m. ET
- Where: Earle A. Chiles Center -- Portland, Oregon
- TV: ESPN University
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Beavers are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Vikings, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Beavers as a 1.5-point favorite.
Oregon State have won three out of their last four games against Portland State.
- Nov 19, 2022 - Portland State 79 vs. Oregon State 66
- Nov 09, 2021 - Oregon State 73 vs. Portland State 64
- Dec 22, 2020 - Oregon State 67 vs. Portland State 62
- Dec 01, 2019 - Oregon State 81 vs. Portland State 76