NW State @ Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
Current Records: NW State 8-19; Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 16-10
What to Know
The Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Islanders and the NW State Demons will face off in a Southland clash at 6 p.m. ET Feb. 19 at American Bank Center. NW State should still be riding high after a big victory, while the Islanders will be looking to get back in the win column.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi came up short against the Southeastern Louisiana Lions on Thursday, falling 83-74.
Meanwhile, the Demons made easy work of the Incarnate Word Cardinals on Thursday and carried off an 88-64 win.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6.5-point margin of victory. Their home court has been no bettor's paradise, though, as they've failed to beat the spread in five of their 11 home games.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi is now 16-10 while NW State sits at 8-19. NW State is 2-5 after wins this year, and the Islanders are 5-4 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 6 p.m. ET
- Where: American Bank Center -- Corpus Christi, Texas
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Islanders are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Demons, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Islanders as a 7-point favorite.
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi have won six out of their last eight games against NW State.
- Jan 29, 2022 - NW State 90 vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 76
- Jan 06, 2022 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 89 vs. NW State 67
- Mar 11, 2020 - NW State 79 vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 62
- Jan 02, 2020 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 67 vs. NW State 62
- Jan 09, 2019 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 62 vs. NW State 61
- Jan 03, 2018 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 67 vs. NW State 65
- Jan 07, 2017 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 99 vs. NW State 82
- Jan 19, 2016 - Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 89 vs. NW State 79