Texas-Arlington @ Troy
Current Records: Texas-Arlington 11-15; Troy 18-9
What to Know
The Texas-Arlington Mavericks are 7-2 against the Troy Trojans since January of 2016, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Wednesday. Texas-Arlington and Troy will face off in a Sun Belt battle at 7 p.m. ET at Trojan Arena. Given that both teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this contest.
The Mavericks came up short against the Arkansas State Red Wolves this past Saturday, falling 58-49.
Meanwhile, the Trojans came up short against the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers this past Saturday, falling 73-63.
Texas-Arlington is expected to lose this next one by 4.5. Those playing the odds have seen things go back and forth with Texas-Arlington, who are 12-12 against the spread.
The losses put Texas-Arlington at 11-15 and Troy at 18-9. The Mavericks are 6-8 after losses this year, Troy 7-1.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Trojan Arena -- Troy, Alabama
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Trojans are a 4.5-point favorite against the Mavericks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Texas-Arlington have won seven out of their last nine games against Troy.
- Jan 01, 2022 - Texas-Arlington 62 vs. Troy 57
- Mar 05, 2021 - Troy 91 vs. Texas-Arlington 86
- Mar 03, 2020 - Texas-Arlington 78 vs. Troy 64
- Mar 02, 2019 - Texas-Arlington 79 vs. Troy 66
- Jan 04, 2018 - Texas-Arlington 86 vs. Troy 76
- Feb 27, 2017 - Texas-Arlington 82 vs. Troy 67
- Jan 14, 2017 - Troy 93 vs. Texas-Arlington 71
- Mar 05, 2016 - Texas-Arlington 90 vs. Troy 55
- Jan 14, 2016 - Texas-Arlington 90 vs. Troy 63