UMass Lowell @ Vermont
Current Records: UMass Lowell 15-13; Vermont 24-5
What to Know
The Vermont Catamounts and the UMass Lowell River Hawks will face off in an America East clash at 4 p.m. ET Feb. 26 at Roy L Patrick Gymnasium. The Catamounts are out to keep their 12-game home win streak alive.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between Vermont and the Binghamton Bearcats on Wednesday was still a pretty decisive one as Vermont wrapped it up with a 66-49 victory on the road.
Meanwhile, UMass Lowell had enough points to win and then some against the Stony Brook Seawolves on Wednesday, taking their game 67-50.
Vermont is the favorite in this one, with an expected 17-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (16-8), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Vermont is now 24-5 while the River Hawks sit at 15-13. The Catamounts are 17-5 after wins this season, UMass Lowell 3-10.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Roy L Patrick Gymnasium -- Burlington, Vermont
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $38.47
The Catamounts are a big 17-point favorite against the River Hawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Catamounts as a 16-point favorite.
Vermont have won ten out of their last 13 games against UMass Lowell.
- Feb 05, 2022 - Vermont 78 vs. UMass Lowell 67
- Dec 22, 2020 - Vermont 62 vs. UMass Lowell 53
- Dec 21, 2020 - UMass Lowell 73 vs. Vermont 65
- Feb 29, 2020 - Vermont 94 vs. UMass Lowell 77
- Jan 25, 2020 - Vermont 92 vs. UMass Lowell 62
- Mar 05, 2019 - Vermont 74 vs. UMass Lowell 57
- Feb 02, 2019 - Vermont 74 vs. UMass Lowell 65
- Feb 11, 2018 - Vermont 81 vs. UMass Lowell 69
- Jan 04, 2018 - Vermont 88 vs. UMass Lowell 77
- Feb 15, 2017 - Vermont 87 vs. UMass Lowell 66
- Jan 19, 2017 - Vermont 81 vs. UMass Lowell 67
- Feb 08, 2016 - UMass Lowell 100 vs. Vermont 93
- Jan 18, 2016 - UMass Lowell 93 vs. Vermont 82