Boston University @ Navy
Regular Season Records: Boston University 21-11; Navy 20-10
What to Know
The Navy Midshipmen and the Boston University Terriers are set to clash at 4 p.m. ET March 6 at Alumni Hall in the third round of the Patriot League Conference Tourney. The Midshipmen are out to stop a four-game streak of losses at home.
Navy earned some postseason bragging rights after a successful outing this past Thursday. They walked away with a 71-64 victory over the American Eagles. Forward Daniel Deaver and guard John Carter Jr. were among the main playmakers for Navy as the former had 13 points along with eight boards and the latter had 21 points.
Meanwhile, the Loyola-Maryland Greyhounds typically have all the answers at home, but this past Thursday Boston University proved too difficult a challenge. Boston University took down Loyola-Maryland 76-64. The Terriers' guard Javante McCoy did his thing and had 26 points in addition to five rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Midshipmen are expected to win a tight contest Sunday. Their home court has been no bettor's paradise, though, as they've failed to beat the spread in nine of their 14 home games.
Navy beat Boston University 72-65 when the two teams last met earlier in the regular season. Will Navy repeat their success, or does Boston University have a better game plan this time around? We'll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4 p.m. ET
- Where: Alumni Hall -- Annapolis, Maryland
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Watch on your Phone: CBS Sports App
- Watch on Connected TV: CBS Sports App on Roku and Fire TV
The Midshipmen are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Terriers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Navy have won seven out of their last 13 games against Boston University.
- Jan 16, 2022 - Navy 72 vs. Boston University 65
- Jan 04, 2022 - Navy 83 vs. Boston University 71
- Mar 05, 2020 - Boston University 69 vs. Navy 63
- Feb 15, 2020 - Boston University 77 vs. Navy 54
- Jan 22, 2020 - Navy 60 vs. Boston University 58
- Mar 02, 2019 - Navy 79 vs. Boston University 74
- Jan 12, 2019 - Boston University 75 vs. Navy 69
- Feb 17, 2018 - Navy 62 vs. Boston University 48
- Jan 20, 2018 - Boston University 75 vs. Navy 68
- Feb 02, 2017 - Navy 70 vs. Boston University 61
- Jan 05, 2017 - Boston University 71 vs. Navy 53
- Feb 03, 2016 - Boston University 83 vs. Navy 72
- Jan 06, 2016 - Navy 83 vs. Boston University 67