Army West Point @ American
Current Records: Army West Point 13-14; American 7-19
What to Know
The Army West Point Black Knights have enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they must head out on the road. Army and the American Eagles will face off in a Patriot battle at 2 p.m. ET Saturday at Bender Arena. The Black Knights won't have the home-court advantage, but they do enjoy a 3.5-point advantage in the spread.
Army came up short against the Colgate Raiders on Wednesday, falling 100-90.
Meanwhile, American came up short against the Navy Midshipmen on Wednesday, falling 55-46.
With both teams hitting sour notes in their previous games, they will no doubt be looking to produce a better outcome in this one. We'll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 2 p.m. ET
- Where: Bender Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Black Knights are a 3.5-point favorite against the Eagles, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 3.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Army West Point have won eight out of their last 13 games against American.
- Jan 19, 2022 - Army West Point 76 vs. American 66
- Mar 06, 2021 - Army West Point 89 vs. American 66
- Feb 08, 2020 - American 72 vs. Army West Point 62
- Jan 08, 2020 - American 68 vs. Army West Point 60
- Feb 24, 2019 - American 77 vs. Army West Point 66
- Feb 09, 2019 - American 71 vs. Army West Point 68
- Feb 03, 2018 - Army West Point 82 vs. American 70
- Jan 08, 2018 - Army West Point 58 vs. American 54
- Feb 28, 2017 - Army West Point 74 vs. American 58
- Feb 11, 2017 - American 61 vs. Army West Point 58
- Jan 14, 2017 - Army West Point 53 vs. American 49
- Feb 13, 2016 - Army West Point 65 vs. American 59
- Jan 17, 2016 - Army West Point 65 vs. American 45
Injury Report for American
- Connor Nelson: Game-Time Decision (Undisclosed)