Seattle @ California Baptist
Current Records: Seattle 18-8; California Baptist 14-12
What to Know
The California Baptist Lancers haven't won a game against the Seattle Redhawks since March 6 of 2021, but they'll be looking to end the drought Wednesday. The Lancers and Seattle will face off in a WAC battle at 10 p.m. ET at CBU Events Center. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
California Baptist simply couldn't be stopped this past Saturday, as they easily beat the West Coast Baptist Eagles at home 132-46.
Meanwhile, the Grand Canyon Antelopes typically have all the answers at home, but this past Saturday the Redhawks proved too difficult a challenge. Seattle managed a 63-58 win over Grand Canyon.
California Baptist is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 5-10-1 against the spread when favored.
The wins brought the Lancers up to 14-12 and Seattle to 18-8. California Baptist is 8-5 after wins this season, Seattle 13-4.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: CBU Events Center -- Riverside, California
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Lancers are a 3.5-point favorite against the Redhawks, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Lancers as a 3-point favorite.
Seattle have won six out of their last ten games against California Baptist.
- Dec 31, 2022 - Seattle 71 vs. California Baptist 65
- Feb 19, 2022 - Seattle 67 vs. California Baptist 64
- Jan 17, 2022 - Seattle 92 vs. California Baptist 85
- Mar 11, 2021 - Seattle 83 vs. California Baptist 66
- Mar 06, 2021 - California Baptist 79 vs. Seattle 76
- Mar 05, 2021 - Seattle 80 vs. California Baptist 79
- Feb 29, 2020 - California Baptist 88 vs. Seattle 87
- Feb 01, 2020 - California Baptist 72 vs. Seattle 65
- Feb 28, 2019 - Seattle 67 vs. California Baptist 65
- Feb 02, 2019 - California Baptist 75 vs. Seattle 64