Tulsa @ Cincinnati
Current Records: Tulsa 5-15; Cincinnati 14-8
What to Know
Get ready for an American Athletic battle as the Cincinnati Bearcats and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane will face off at 7 p.m. ET Wednesday at Fifth Third Arena. The teams split their matchups last year, with Cincinnati winning the first 90-69 at home and Tulsa taking the second 83-77.
The Bearcats were within striking distance but couldn't close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 75-69 to the Houston Cougars. Cincinnati's defeat came about despite a quality game from guard Landers Nolley II, who shot 6-for-10 from downtown and finished with 24 points and six boards.
Meanwhile, Tulsa lost to the Memphis Tigers at home by a decisive 80-68 margin. Forward Tim Dalger (17 points) and guard Sam Griffin (15 points) were the top scorers for Tulsa.
Cincinnati is the favorite in this one, with an expected 15-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (11-5), so they might be worth a quick bet.
When the two teams previously met in February of last year, the Bearcats were in the race but had to settle for second with an 83-77 finish. Maybe they will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Fifth Third Arena -- Cincinnati, Ohio
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $2.00
The Bearcats are a big 15-point favorite against the Golden Hurricane, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bearcats as a 16-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Cincinnati have won ten out of their last 13 games against Tulsa.
- Feb 12, 2022 - Tulsa 83 vs. Cincinnati 77
- Jan 20, 2022 - Cincinnati 90 vs. Tulsa 69
- Feb 24, 2021 - Cincinnati 70 vs. Tulsa 69
- Jan 02, 2021 - Tulsa 70 vs. Cincinnati 66
- Jan 08, 2020 - Cincinnati 75 vs. Tulsa 44
- Jan 24, 2019 - Cincinnati 88 vs. Tulsa 64
- Jan 10, 2019 - Cincinnati 70 vs. Tulsa 65
- Feb 25, 2018 - Cincinnati 82 vs. Tulsa 74
- Mar 10, 2017 - Cincinnati 80 vs. Tulsa 61
- Feb 18, 2017 - Cincinnati 80 vs. Tulsa 60
- Feb 01, 2017 - Cincinnati 57 vs. Tulsa 55
- Feb 18, 2016 - Tulsa 70 vs. Cincinnati 68
- Jan 02, 2016 - Cincinnati 76 vs. Tulsa 57