Charlotte @ Louisiana Tech
Current Records: Charlotte 15-11; Louisiana Tech 13-13
What to Know
A Conference USA battle is on tap between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and the Charlotte 49ers at 3 p.m. ET Saturday at Thomas Assembly Center. Louisiana Tech is the slight favorite, but fans of both teams should be in for an exciting contest likely to go down to the wire.
The Bulldogs came up short against the North Texas Mean Green on Thursday, falling 72-62. The top scorer for Louisiana Tech was guard Keaston Willis (18 points).
Meanwhile, it was a close one, but on Thursday Charlotte sidestepped the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers for a 68-64 win. Forward Aly Khalifa was the offensive standout of the game for Charlotte, shooting 6-for-14 from beyond the arc and finishing with 24 points and eight rebounds.
Louisiana Tech is now 13-13 while the 49ers sit at 15-11. Charlotte is 8-6 after wins this year, and the Bulldogs are 5-7 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Thomas Assembly Center -- Ruston, Louisiana
- TV: ESPN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.00
The Bulldogs are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the 49ers, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bulldogs as a 1-point favorite.
See college basketball picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Louisiana Tech have won six out of their last eight games against Charlotte.
- Dec 31, 2022 - Charlotte 68 vs. Louisiana Tech 66
- Feb 10, 2022 - Louisiana Tech 82 vs. Charlotte 77
- Mar 07, 2020 - Louisiana Tech 66 vs. Charlotte 43
- Jan 30, 2020 - Louisiana Tech 72 vs. Charlotte 59
- Jan 19, 2019 - Charlotte 55 vs. Louisiana Tech 40
- Feb 08, 2018 - Louisiana Tech 83 vs. Charlotte 65
- Jan 12, 2017 - Louisiana Tech 79 vs. Charlotte 73
- Jan 09, 2016 - Louisiana Tech 93 vs. Charlotte 90