Chicago State @ Northwestern
What to Know
The Northwestern Wildcats are 5-0 against the Chicago State Cougars since December of 2015, and they'll have a chance to extend that success Monday. They will face off at 8 p.m. ET November 7th at Welsh-Ryan Arena to kick off their 2022 seasons. Northwestern struggled last year, ending up 15-16. Likewise, coming off of an uninspired 7-25 last-season record, Chicago State has set their aspirations higher this season.
The Wildcats have the odds in their favor, so they'll need to guard against complacency. These early season matchups can go either way as both teams get back into playing shape.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Welsh-Ryan Arena -- Evanston, Illinois
- TV: BTN Plus
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $2.49
The Wildcats are a big 25.5-point favorite against the Cougars, according to the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Wildcats as a 26-point favorite.
Northwestern have won all of the games they've played against Chicago State in the last eight years.
- Dec 05, 2020 - Northwestern 111 vs. Chicago State 66
- Dec 17, 2018 - Northwestern 88 vs. Chicago State 46
- Dec 11, 2017 - Northwestern 96 vs. Chicago State 31
- Dec 14, 2016 - Northwestern 68 vs. Chicago State 64
- Dec 13, 2015 - Northwestern 77 vs. Chicago State 35