Wagner @ Seton Hall
Current Records: Wagner 3-1; Seton Hall 2-1
What to Know
After a two-game homestand, the Wagner Seahawks will be on the road. They will take on the Seton Hall Pirates at 3 p.m. ET Sunday at Prudential Center. If the game is anything like their last meeting in last December, where Seton Hall won nothing to nothing, we could be in for a big score.
The Seahawks had enough points to win and then some against the Fairfield Stags this past Friday, taking their contest 68-52.
Meanwhile, the game between Seton Hall and the Iowa Hawkeyes this past Wednesday was not a total blowout, but with Seton Hall falling 83-67 at home, it was darn close to turning into one. Guard Al-Amir Dawes wasn't much of a difference maker for Seton Hall; Dawes finished with only six points on 2-for-13 shooting in his 31 minutes on the court.
Wagner's victory brought them up to 3-1 while the Pirates' loss pulled them down to 2-1. A couple defensive stats to keep an eye on: The Seahawks have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 35.90%, which places them 34th in college basketball. But Seton Hall is even better: they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 33.50%, which places them 14th in college basketball. We'll see if that edge gives Seton Hall a route to victory.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: Prudential Center -- Newark, New Jersey
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $3.10
Seton Hall won five games and tied one game in their last six contests with Wagner.
- Dec 01, 2021 - Wagner 0 vs. Seton Hall 0
- Dec 08, 2020 - Seton Hall 78 vs. Wagner 45
- Nov 05, 2019 - Seton Hall 105 vs. Wagner 71
- Nov 06, 2018 - Seton Hall 89 vs. Wagner 49
- Dec 20, 2017 - Seton Hall 89 vs. Wagner 68
- Nov 15, 2015 - Seton Hall 69 vs. Wagner 59