Buckle up and hold on tight, college football fans. Week 7 has the chance to be one of the wildest weekends we've seen this season. No. 3 Alabama will head to Rocky Top to take on No. 6 Tennessee in the annual rivalry known as the "Third Saturday in October." The Volunteers will be looking to break the Crimson Tide's 15-game winning streak in the series, and firmly establish themselves as a threat to make the College Football Playoff.
Elsewhere, No. 10 Penn State is on the road to take on No. 5 Michigan in a critical Big Ten East showdown, No. 8 Oklahoma State will square off with No. 13 TCU, No. 15 Syracuse will look to stay undefeated against No. 18 NC State and No. 7 USC will head to Salt Lake City to take on No. 20 Utah in a critical Pac-12 matchup.
It'll be a busy Saturday across the country, so here's a handy viewer's guide to help you navigate the action. All times Eastern.
The best games
No. 10 Penn State at No. 5 Michigan -- noon on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free): The Nittany Lions have had two weeks to get ready for the biggest game of the young season. Quarterback Sean Clifford and the dynamic Nittany Lions offense will have a massive challenge against a Wolverines defense that has been one of the best in the country all season.
No. 3 Alabama at No. 6 Tennessee -- 3:30 p.m. on CBS, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App: Will Crimson Tide quarterback and 2021 Heisman Trophy winner Bryce Young play? , and might be needed to lead a high-scoring affair against a Volunteers offense led by Heisman Trophy contender Hendon Hooker.
No. 8 Oklahoma State at No. 13 TCU -- 3:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free): The undefeated Horned Frogs, led by veteran quarterback Max Duggan and a host of receivers, have been one of the . Meanwhile, the Cowboys have just been rolling along ... lurking on the fringe of the CFP race. Both of these teams need signature wins, and this is a perfect spot to put one on the resume.
No. 15 NC State at No. 18 Syracuse -- 3:30 p.m. on ACC Network, fuboTV (Try for free): The Wolfpack need to get a win in order to stay in the ACC title race, and could be missing (or without a completely healthy) Devin Leary under center. The Orange will have a huge home-field advantage in the biggest game of the Dino Babers era, and would make a huge statement with a win over ranked foe in a conference game.
No. 16 Mississippi State at No. 22 Kentucky -- 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free): The status of Wildcats quarterback Will Levis is up in the air, and they have struggled to run the ball on a consistent basis. Owning the time of possession battle might be critical against a Bulldogs offense that can put up points in a hurry.
No. 7 USC at No. 20 Utah -- 8 p.m. on Fox, fuboTV (Try for free): The Trojans are actually underdogs against the Utes despite an ultra-dynamic offense and opportunistic defense. This prime-time game could be a chance for Trojans quarterback Caleb Williams to make a big statement against a Utes defense that struggled last week vs. UCLA.
Best of the rest
- Auburn at No. 9 Ole Miss -- noon on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- No. 19 Kansas at Oklahoma -- noon on ESPN2, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Iowa State at No. 22 Texas -- noon on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Minnesota at No. 24 Illinois -- noon on Big Ten Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Colgate at Army -- noon on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App
- Vanderbilt at No. 1 Georgia -- 3:30 p.m. on SEC Network, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Ohio at Western Michigan -- 3:30 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App
- No. 25 James Madison at Georgia Southern -- 4 p.m. on ESPN+
- LSU at Florida -- 7 p.m. on ESPN, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Utah State at Colorado State -- 7 p.m. on CBS Sports Network, CBSSports.com, CBS Sports App
- No. 4 Clemson at Florida State -- 7:30 p.m. on ABC, fuboTV (Try for free)
- Stanford at Notre Dame -- 7:30 p.m. on NBC, fuboTV (Try for free)