Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce continues to regress, with his yards after catch average (4.7) sitting more than 1.3 behind his numbers from the last two years. Teammate Rashee Rice has been the top target in Kansas City's passing game over the last two weeks, yet Kelce is still the top PPR tight end in the NFL by a wide margin. He has one of the tough Fantasy football matchups against the Bills on Sunday during the Week 14 NFL schedule. Should Kelce still sit atop the Week 14 Fantasy football TE rankings? With Saints tight end Taysom Hill out with multiple injuries, which tight ends should you target with your Week 14 Fantasy football picks? Which players should you use at every position? Before setting your Fantasy football lineups, be sure to check out the Week 14 Fantasy football rankings from the proven computer model at SportsLine.
The model is powered by the same people who generated projections for all three major Fantasy sites, and it beat human experts last season when there was a big difference in ranking. The 2023 Fantasy football PPR rankings and 2023 Fantasy football standard projections update multiple times daily, so you're always getting the best Fantasy football advice and the latest Fantasy football tiers.
Top Week 14 Fantasy football QB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 14 Fantasy football QB picks:
1. Tua Tagovailoa, Miami Dolphins: Tagovailoa has gone over 300 passing yards and thrown multiple touchdowns on five occasions this season. He ranks second among quarterbacks in yards per attempt and third in passing yards. Tagovailoa is facing a Tennessee defense that has allowed the ninth-highest passer rating and yards per attempt since Week 8.
2. Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys: Prescott has been on fire since Week 6, ranking third among qualified quarterbacks in yards per attempt, first in passing touchdowns and first in passer rating. He is facing a Philadelphia secondary that has allowed the eighth-highest yards per attempt and second-most passing touchdowns since Week 8. Prescott racked up 299 passing yards and three touchdowns in a 41-35 win over Seattle last week.
3. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs: Mahomes has struggled in recent weeks, but he is still the QB7 in Fantasy points per game overall this season. He is facing a Buffalo defense that has allowed the sixth-most passing touchdowns since Week 9. Mahomes completed 27 of 34 passes for 298 yards and two touchdowns at Las Vegas two weeks ago. See more top QBs here.
Top Week 14 Fantasy football RB rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 14 Fantasy football RB picks:
1. Christian McCaffrey, San Francisco 49ers: McCaffrey is the most automatic start in Fantasy football this season. He's scored in every game but one and produced at least 100 scrimmage yards in nine of 12 games. Now, he'll take on a Seahawks defense he thrashed for 139 scrimmage yards and two scores just two weeks ago.
2. Zack Moss, Indianapolis Colts: With Jonathan Taylor injured and embroiled in a contract dispute to start the season, Moss produced 566 scrimmage yards and five touchdowns in his first five games. Now, he's back at the top of the Colts depth chart with Taylor battling another ankle injury. He was plied with 21 touches while playing 94% of the offensive snaps last week.
3. Bijan Robinson, Atlanta Falcons: Robinson has rushed 159 times for 756 yards and three touchdowns while also catching 35 passes for 266 yards and three more scores during his rookie season. After averaging only 14.6 touches per game over his first nine contests, he's touched the ball 63 times in the last three weeks and should be in for another heavy workload against the Bucs on Sunday. See more top RBs here.
Top Week 14 Fantasy football WR rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 14 Fantasy football WR picks:
1. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins: Hill's explosiveness was on full display in Miami's lopsided victory over the Commanders last week. Hill secured five of seven targets for 157 yards and two touchdowns, striking from 78 and 60 yards away. For the season, Hill has hauled in 93 catches for 1,481 yards and 12 touchdowns.
2. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys: Lamb is a big reason why the Cowboys are on a four-game winning streak. He's recorded a touchdown in his last four games and also had success against the Eagles earlier this season, finishing with 11 receptions for 191 yards.
3. D.J. Moore, Chicago Bears: Moore brought in 11 of 13 targets for 114 yards in the Bears' 12-10 win over the Vikings. Moore's catch total was a season-high, while his yardage tally was his first over the century mark since Week 5. Following the Week 13 bye, Moore gets a crack at a Lions defense he posted a 7-96-1 stat line against earlier this season. See more top WRs here.
Top Week 14 Fantasy football TE rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top Week 14 Fantasy football TE picks:
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs: After a midseason lull in terms of yardage, Kelce has at least 81 receiving yards in back-to-back games ahead of a meeting with a Bills team he's terrorized throughout his career. Over his last five games against Buffalo, Kelce's averaged eight catches for 88.8 yards, with six total touchdowns. He's either scored a TD or had 100-plus receiving yards in all five of those games.
2. Sam LaPorta, Detroit Lions: LaPorta was the second tight end taken in the 2023 NFL Draft, and he's now the second-ranked tight end in terms of Fantasy points this season. He's coming off a monstrous 9-140-1 stat line and now gets to face a Bears defense that has allowed the sixth-most receptions to TEs, as well as given up four TDs to the position over the last five games.
3. Taysom Hill, New Orleans Saints: Despite the uniqueness of his role in the Saints offense, Hill has emerged as one of the most dependable players at his position. He's had at least 51 scrimmage yards in six of his last seven games and has scored five touchdowns over that stretch. He even passed for a touchdown during this run and could be utilized more as a passer if Derek Carr (concussion) can't suit up. Make sure Hill is active before starting him. See more top TEs here.
Top Week 14 Fantasy football defense rankings
Here's a look at SportsLine's top three Week 14 Fantasy football D/ST picks:
1. Texans D/ST: Houston takes on the Jets on Sunday, a team that's struggled mightily on offense all season long. New York has scored just three offensive touchdowns over its last five games, a major reason why the Texans are the top-ranked D/ST in Week 14.
2. Packers D/ST: The Packers frustrated the Chiefs on Sunday night, holding Patrick Mahomes and company to 19 points. Green Bay travels to play the New York Giants on Monday, a team that's averaging just 13.3 points per game, which ranks dead-last in the NFL.
3. Lions D/ST: Detroit's defense has been stout against the run all season, giving up 93.1 rushing yards per game. That ranks fifth-best in the NFL and on Sunday, the Lions will play the Chicago Bears, a team that's struggled to throw the ball. The Bears are averaging 185.6 passing yards per game, and Justin Fields has thrown just one touchdown pass over his last three contests. See more top D/ST here.
How to get Week 14 Fantasy football rankings
Now that you know who the top three at each position are, you'll want to see the full Week 14 Fantasy football rankings from SportsLine. The model has identified a stunner in the top 10 at quarterback who's ranked ahead of players like Jared Goff, Russell Wilson and C.J. Stroud. Knowing who it is can give you a huge edge in your league. Head to SportsLine now to get Week 14 Fantasy football rankings.
So who should you target in your Week 14 Fantasy football rankings, and which surprising quarterback could lead you to victory? Visit SportsLine now to get Week 14 Fantasy Football rankings for every single position, all from the model that has crushed experts, and find out.