Through 0 Quarter
Although the Oklahoma City Thunder were the underdogs at tipoff, they've since taken control of the game. They currently hold a 2 to nothing lead over the Los Angeles Clippers.
Oklahoma City hasn't had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to two points or fewer. Los Angeles is in a similar position to the Thunder as their squad has been held to no more than zero points.
this is the first time the Clippers have ever been down going into the first quarter
Oklahoma City @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Oklahoma City 35-36; Los Angeles 38-34
What to Know
The Oklahoma City Thunder need to shore up a defense that is allowing 116.38 points per contest before their game Tuesday. They will head out on the road to face off against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 p.m. ET at Crypto.com Arena. These two teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
The Thunder came out on top in a nail-biter against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday, sneaking past 124-120. It was another big night for Oklahoma City's shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who had 40 points in addition to five rebounds.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles didn't have too much trouble with the Portland Trail Blazers on the road on Sunday as they won 117-102. Los Angeles' shooting guard Paul George did his thing and had 29 points along with nine boards.
Oklahoma City is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 25-11-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
Oklahoma City is now 35-36 while the Clippers sit at 38-34. The Thunder are 17-17 after wins this year, Los Angeles 20-17.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena -- Los Angeles, California
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.00
The Clippers are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 7.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Oklahoma City have won 15 out of their last 27 games against Los Angeles.
- Oct 27, 2022 - Oklahoma City 118 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Oct 25, 2022 - Oklahoma City 108 vs. Los Angeles 94
- Apr 10, 2022 - Los Angeles 138 vs. Oklahoma City 88
- Dec 18, 2021 - Oklahoma City 104 vs. Los Angeles 103
- Nov 01, 2021 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Oklahoma City 94
- May 16, 2021 - Oklahoma City 117 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Jan 24, 2021 - Los Angeles 108 vs. Oklahoma City 100
- Jan 22, 2021 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Oklahoma City 106
- Aug 14, 2020 - Los Angeles 107 vs. Oklahoma City 103
- Mar 03, 2020 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Oklahoma City 94
- Dec 22, 2019 - Oklahoma City 118 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 18, 2019 - Los Angeles 90 vs. Oklahoma City 88
- Mar 08, 2019 - Los Angeles 118 vs. Oklahoma City 110
- Dec 15, 2018 - Oklahoma City 110 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Oct 30, 2018 - Oklahoma City 128 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Oct 19, 2018 - Los Angeles 108 vs. Oklahoma City 92
- Mar 16, 2018 - Oklahoma City 121 vs. Los Angeles 113
- Jan 04, 2018 - Oklahoma City 127 vs. Los Angeles 117
- Nov 10, 2017 - Oklahoma City 120 vs. Los Angeles 111
- Jan 16, 2017 - Los Angeles 120 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- Dec 31, 2016 - Oklahoma City 114 vs. Los Angeles 88
- Nov 11, 2016 - Los Angeles 110 vs. Oklahoma City 108
- Nov 02, 2016 - Oklahoma City 85 vs. Los Angeles 83
- Mar 31, 2016 - Oklahoma City 119 vs. Los Angeles 117
- Mar 09, 2016 - Oklahoma City 120 vs. Los Angeles 108
- Mar 02, 2016 - Los Angeles 103 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- Dec 21, 2015 - Oklahoma City 100 vs. Los Angeles 99